Question I need recommendations for parts to make a new gaming computer(Budget: up to $1000)

Mar 9, 2019
I am in the market for a new computer and as I am in the Game Development field, I am looking to build one that is relatively high-end(around ~$1000). The only problem is my knowledge on part compatibility is lacking, so I am hoping someone could give me a build that is compatible with the parts that I already have.

I already have some components that I am hoping to add to the new computer which are two 8GB DDR3 RAM sticks, two 1TB HDDS and a 256MB SSD (I can tell you what kind they are but I don't think it matters). I also have 2 different power supplies and I hope to use one or the other in it depending on the computer dimensions. There is a Rosewill Hive 8505 850W PSU(3.39" x 5.91" x 6.30") or a ThermalTake SMARTPRO RBG 750W PSU(150mm W x 86mm H x 170mm D). Links to the PSUs will be included below.

If anyone could suggest a build (preferably one that can use the parts I listed above) that would be extraordinarily helpful.

All help/recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Rosewill 850W PSU: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182314
ThermalTake: 750W PSU: https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153312

I personally wouldn't get either of those PSUs, get something like a Seasonic FOCUS Gold 550 to 650 watt depending on your needs. If you already have them then Im not sure which is better of the two.

You could get a Ryzen 2700X build significantly cheaper then a Intel 9700K build and put that money towards a beefier GPU. I dont know what kinds of software you plan on using so I cant really be sure if that would be better. Another option would be a Ryzen Threadripper but again not sure what software you plan on using and if it would benefit form the extra cores/threads

Mar 9, 2019
I personally wouldn't get either of those PSUs, get something like a Seasonic FOCUS Gold 550 to 650 watt depending on your needs. If you already have them then Im not sure which is better of the two.

You could get a Ryzen 2700X build significantly cheaper then a Intel 9700K build and put that money towards a beefier GPU. I dont know what kinds of software you plan on using so I cant really be sure if that would be better. Another option would be a Ryzen Threadripper but again not sure what software you plan on using and if it would benefit form the extra cores/threads
Hello, thanks for the reply!

I am already in possession of the two PSUs unfortunately. Also the software I use is mainly Unity and Photoshop. I am not sure if this information will be helpful or not but I hope it does help a little.

Also, for the builds that you mentioned, am I correct in assuming there would be no problems in using the RAM and Disks that I mentioned I have already?

Thanks for the help!