GC: ASUS GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB
SSD: Plextor 128GB M5S
Fan: Corsair Hydro Series Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler H100i
Power Supply: Coolmax 950W 140mm
BD/DVD: Asus Bluray
Windows: 8 Pro
Processor: i7 3930k
Case: Thermaltake level 10 GT military

I just bought last week around $3589 and connected to 47" Sony LED screen. Would my PC having any problem to play latest game eg: Battlefield 3 with ultra setting and perform good result of overclocking ? Is that any problem if my PC continuously running 24/7 and maybe once per week it will be shut it off. Lastly, is that the price worth for high end PC and any suggestion to make it better or some changes need to be done? Thank you.

Solution

Then it's all good :)

May I ask what is the display resolution of your Sony screen?
As it is right now, your system looks completely overkill and unnecessarily expensive.

As for the 3TB drive you asked, the Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 is probably the best overall performer. You might want to look up about how to install it though, I hear it can be tricky.

asnizam

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013
Any other comment or advise please, i bought those item base on popularity since this is my first build and some advises from my friend regarding the brand or model for each item. thanks.

Then it's all good :)

May I ask what is the display resolution of your Sony screen?
As it is right now, your system looks completely overkill and unnecessarily expensive.

As for the 3TB drive you asked, the Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 is probably the best overall performer. You might want to look up about how to install it though, I hear it can be tricky.

Solution

asnizam

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013

The resolution was automatic base on scene, but it was set as 4:3. For ssd, i just looking for reliable not for the best since kinda out of $$$. Im looking for something like samsung pro for hdd.

Gaidax

Distinguished

*R9 290X and yeah better land that one.

asnizam

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013

Thanks for the info, btw i got my new hard disk now. Weee