I need some help for a new PC+

Tulitu Vlad

Reputable
Mar 6, 2014
Hello guys,i was thinking buying a new PC.
i thought i should go for:
Intel Core i5 4670k
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB w/ EVGA ACX Cooler
Asus z87-k
Until now,these are the components,if you can just tell me the other components i sould go for with minimum price (btw i am not form USA,so Newegg is useless) Case,RAMs,CPU cooler,etc!
And i though at 16 gb ram because i want a little ram drive.
i hope you guys can help me,thank you.

With your budget, I would definitely build using a SSD for the "C" drive
120gb would be minimum, 240gb would be better.
Unless you will be storing large files such as video's, that is all you will need for a while. It is easy to add a hard drive later.
I would pick the Samsung EVO. It's magician has software that will use ram as a cache.

4670K is as good as it gets.

Haswell does not benefit much from fast ram. Look for a 16gb kit of 2 x 8gb DDR3 1.5v 1866 speed ram.
Low profile will clear cpu coolers. Ram is cheap. I like 16gb. Windows will keep code in ram available for instant reuse.

Buy a cpu cooler. cm hyper212 will do, noctua or Phanteks with 140mm fans are as good as it gets.
I would avoid liquid coolers. You can expect a conservative oc in the 4.0-4.5 range.

On your graphics choice, I would spend the budget on a single good card instead like a GTX780 or even GTX780ti.
You will not win FPS benchmarks over GTX760 sli, but you will avoid gameplay issues such as lagging and screen tearing.

Buy only a quality psu like Seasonic. GTX780/ti needs about 650w. 750w if you insist on sli GTX760 cards.