Question I need some help on my current setup

Feb 15, 2021
So i have 2 intakes which is one at the front and one in the bottom near the psu.
And 3 exhaust fans 2 which are at the top and one at the back.

Is this good for airflow ?

Cause ive been using this for sometime and my cpu temp never goes to 60°C
Gpu temps are fine i must say dosent go 80°C+

2 Intakes are always running and the exhaust at the back too but ive set the 2 exhaust fan on the top of my case to run when my cpu temperature reach 47°C
(CPU idles at 40°C)

As long you make sure exhaust fans are above the intake fans, this should be ok.

However - for dust collection, or rather to minimize it, there are some points:
  • Elevate the cabinet some few inches from the floor if possible.
  • There should be a net positive pressure within the cabinet - i.e if all fans are similar and dust filter isn't used, there should be one more intake fan than exhaust fan.

Reactions: EL_DERITO
Feb 15, 2021
As long you make sure exhaust fans are above the intake fans, this should be ok.

• There should be a net positive pressure within the cabinet - i.e if all fans are similar and dust filter isn't used, there should be one more intake fan than exhaust fan.
About dust collection i dont usually see a lot of dust in my pc its very very less
And i use to clean my pc atleast once a month and i mean removing most parts, i remove and clean my fans if they have dust but as far as i remember i see dust very less

OH! Idk why but my cpu fan just collects a lot of dust than case fans any idea why ?

Feb 15, 2021
About dust collection i dont usually see a lot of dust in my pc its very very less
And i use to clean my pc atleast once a month and i mean removing most parts, i remove and clean my fans if they have dust but as far as i remember i see dust very less

OH! Idk why but my cpu fan just collects a lot of dust than case fans any idea why ?

So this setup should be ok right ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY