[SOLVED] I need some help on my current setup

EL_DERITO

Prominent
Feb 15, 2021
So i have 2 intakes which is one at the front and one in the bottom near the psu.
And 3 exhaust fans 2 which are at the top and one at the back.

Is this good for airflow ?

Cause ive been using this for sometime and my cpu temp never goes to 60°C
Gpu temps are fine i must say dosent go 80°C+

2 Intakes are always running and the exhaust at the back too but ive set the 2 exhaust fan on the top of my case to run when my cpu temperature reach 47°C
(CPU idles at 40°C)

Solution
As long you make sure exhaust fans are above the intake fans, this should be ok.

However - for dust collection, or rather to minimize it, there are some points:
  • Elevate the cabinet some few inches from the floor if possible.
  • There should be a net positive pressure within the cabinet - i.e if all fans are similar and dust filter isn't used, there should be one more intake fan than exhaust fan.
As long you make sure exhaust fans are above the intake fans, this should be ok.

• There should be a net positive pressure within the cabinet - i.e if all fans are similar and dust filter isn't used, there should be one more intake fan than exhaust fan.

Reactions: EL_DERITO
Solution

EL_DERITO

Prominent
Feb 15, 2021

About dust collection i dont usually see a lot of dust in my pc its very very less
And i use to clean my pc atleast once a month and i mean removing most parts, i remove and clean my fans if they have dust but as far as i remember i see dust very less

OH! Idk why but my cpu fan just collects a lot of dust than case fans any idea why ?

EL_DERITO

Prominent
Feb 15, 2021
About dust collection i dont usually see a lot of dust in my pc its very very less
And i use to clean my pc atleast once a month and i mean removing most parts, i remove and clean my fans if they have dust but as far as i remember i see dust very less

OH! Idk why but my cpu fan just collects a lot of dust than case fans any idea why ?

So this setup should be ok right ?

TRENDING THREADS