Question I need some help to buy a low budget graphics card

Pro_SaadxD YT Gamer

Reputable
BANNED
Mar 15, 2019
Hi there! someone please help me. I have Intel core 2 duo CPU, 4 GB ram ddr3, no graphics card i have. I am confused which one should i buy for my PC. I really like games. Without graphics card i can't play smooth game. I have no idea about graphics card, so if u help me to find out a graphics card for my PC. Check this link for my PC specs.

My PC specs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17bMxdzRULwYvGfk9xMuMzFk88UQL40U-/view?usp=sharing

InvalidError

Titan
With this kind of CPU you are pretty much very GPU limited. Which games you want to play?
A weak CPU doesn't limit what GPU you can use. It does limit how much of an over-powered GPU you can make use of.

Given how AMD GPU prices have collapsed due to AMD struggling to get people to buy their GPUs, an RX570/580 may not make sense in terms of CPU-GPU balance but those are still the most powerful money can buy for sub-$150 as long as the PSU is good enough to deal with the power draw. It doesn't make sense to buy a $120 GPU that is 1/4 as powerful (GT1030/RX550) just because the CPU can't make much use of anything faster.

Reactions: milenski1994