Question I need some help with monitors, black smudging

AdrianVaughan

Reputable
Jan 6, 2016
So at the moment, I have a 24inch 1080P screen, on amazon prime day I bought an ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved Gaming Monitor – 31.5 inch WQHD (2560x1440), 165Hz(Above 144Hz), Extreme Low Motion Blur™, Adaptive-sync, FreeSync™ Premium, 1ms (MPRT), HDR10 and I unboxed it and it all worked and am like YES! go to play a game and am like whats this, black smudging when moving about the screen, so I thought ok might be the game and I try another and its the same when you move it's like your dragging yourself with it. So then I go here UFO testing to see if I can see it and low and behold I get this Imgur link as you can see on the top bar the black trail behind the space ship no matter what game I played it was always the same, like a shadow dragging when you move, so am returning it today, I tried as many settings as I could overdrive etc and it did not help at all....are all VA panels like this ? if not could someone recommend me one that's in the £300 to £400 mark am after 31.5/32inch 1440p 144hz

Thanks very much :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS