[SOLVED] I need some kind of help ? New to PC Building

May 29, 2020
Before we continue, i wanna let u guys know that my english isn't perfect so sorry if it's confusing
Hi Guys ! I'm a newbie and kinda looking forward to Upgrading my PC.
I don't really know much about PC and I need some kind of help.
Right now I'm Using
CPU : I3-9100F
GPU : GTX 1060
MoBo : MSI H310 (16gb ram)
SSD : 256GB (I installed my windows here and idk if it's the right thing ?)
HDD : 2TB
PSU : I don't know the name but it's like 800 watt ish ?
Monitor : Asus VL249HE

It's actually running well for a lot of games but I kinda want to upgrade it to a higher settings for all my games and not dropping that much of an FPS, because right now everytime I raise the game graphics the FPS drops hard.
I have a budget of around 750$, What should I upgrage and what do I buy ?

Solution
I would just update the video card first and see if that helps. CPU is not the best for gaming but is a recent 4 core so should run many games without issues.

RTX 2060 is a good upgrade at $300, see how that works for you. That card should run games at 1080 at max settings for pretty much any game. If things still are too slow for you, you can look at an i5 or i7 CPU.
I would just update the video card first and see if that helps. CPU is not the best for gaming but is a recent 4 core so should run many games without issues.

RTX 2060 is a good upgrade at $300, see how that works for you. That card should run games at 1080 at max settings for pretty much any game. If things still are too slow for you, you can look at an i5 or i7 CPU.

Solution