I need the best ssd

Solution
We've been working with that sk Hynix brand you're considering and have been very satisfied with its performance. We've used two of their 500 GB models and I had my hands on one of their 250 GB models which also performed admirably. But take JalYt's advice - go for a larger capacity SSD; you'll never regret it. the sk Hynix 250 GB is only about $22 or so higher for the larger disk-space capacity. Go for it.

JalYt_Justin

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
Don't even bother getting 120gb if you're going to use it as your boot drive. It will fill up very quickly with Windows updates and you'll have very little space for games/other programs, taking away basically half of the functionality of an SSD.

Try to save up and get a good 240gb SSD, like a Crucial MX300 or an NVMe drive.

We've been working with that sk Hynix brand you're considering and have been very satisfied with its performance. We've used two of their 500 GB models and I had my hands on one of their 250 GB models which also performed admirably. But take JalYt's advice - go for a larger capacity SSD; you'll never regret it. the sk Hynix 250 GB is only about $22 or so higher for the larger disk-space capacity. Go for it.

Solution