[SOLVED] I need to disable a certain key on my keyboard, please help!

Windrunner

Distinguished
BANNED
Jul 11, 2016
Very stupid mistake, so i got this zowie celeritas 2 with wrong layout,the shift key is tiny despite all the google images where the big one is shown mostly. I wanted a version with both big enter and shift keys, but its too late now... I want to do some modding where i will replace this tiny shift key with a big one. Right now, i need help on how to permanently disable this useless back slash crap key in Windows 10? I need to free up the space for my new big shift. I have tried a few software tools to do this and they are so old and they suck so badly,so i don't need them at all,one of them also wants to buy it for 25$ lol. I perfectly know this can be done via Regedit, i just need the right command. I already have a script to disable CAPS LOCK key, there you go:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout]
"Scancode Map"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,3a,00,00,00,00,00

If you want to do it, you just need to copy this text in a .txt notepad file and then "save as/all files" give it a random name an add ".reg" at the end. I need the same script,but for this back slash key. Help appreciated! :)

DIkWUZg.jpg