I NEED TO FIND THIS OLD PC GAME this is driving me crazy :( my childhood...

Jul 7, 2018
I'M GOING CRAZY! there was this game i used to play circaaa maybe 2009-2013?? o an old website with games (probably a lot flash animated game although this one might not have been flash) mostly for children. The game revolved around a silver fox that i remember having a red swirl on its cheek. it was very like east asian inspired, maybe japanese, and it played as a side scroller. You had a wiiiddee range of combo attacks to fight and for some reason i only remember the word PAW and the logo of a paw print with a swirled pad. PLS HELP!

Solution
We have very different ideas of what "old" means, lol. Pogo or Kongregate come to mind as flash game websites. Problem is, there are so many no-name flash games out there, trying to find one without knowing the title can be next to impossible. Heck, there was one game from the late 90s I even knew the name of and still couldn't find it again because it was just some random game made by a random developer.

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
We have very different ideas of what "old" means, lol. Pogo or Kongregate come to mind as flash game websites. Problem is, there are so many no-name flash games out there, trying to find one without knowing the title can be next to impossible. Heck, there was one game from the late 90s I even knew the name of and still couldn't find it again because it was just some random game made by a random developer.

Solution