Question I need to identify make and model of this tower

bardos

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
The tower has no identifying labels except for a Part# 11147183111600068, googling this P/N gives me nothing. I even looked at google images of full towers, didn't see anything similar. I would like to know the manufacturer and model number, but alas, stymied. Thus this post. Perhaps someone can give me advice, or perhaps someone might even recognise the tower.

case1.jpg
case2.jpg

The tower has no identifying labels except for a Part# 11147183111600068, googling this P/N gives me nothing. I even looked at google images of full towers, didn't see anything similar. I would like to know the manufacturer and model number, but alas, stymied. Thus this post. Perhaps someone can give me advice, or perhaps someone might even recognise the tower.

case1.jpg
case2.jpg
was this a second hand purchase because this looks like a custom build this is a tower i used a custom build before and if memory serves right it's a deepcool case from a few years after they're launch

bardos

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
Not exactly a purchase, it was given to me and I'm creating a gaming build with it. l'll check out Deepcool and see what I see. thx

Just checked out their site, didn't see anything, but it's not the best constructed website and some models lack images

Reactions: white.a.drew
Not exactly a purchase, it was given to me and I'm creating a gaming build with it. l'll check out Deepcool and see what I see. thx

Just checked out their site, didn't see anything, but it's not the best constructed website and some models lack images
not only that but again you may not find it there it would have been one of there starting cases i used it like 15-20 years ago almost now