Question I need to make my projector wireless

gazzalizayn

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2013
Hi

I have a projector - e Gate i9. It has no wireless capabilities. I have a some good speakers with Bluetooth receiver.

I will connect my projector through two major inputs
  1. Laptop
  2. Xbox one

First challenge:
I need to connect my bluetooth speakers (basically a speaker with bluetooth receiver) with the projector

Projector has the following ports
  1. VGA
  2. AV
  3. Headphone (headphone symbol - i believe this is for sound)
  4. HDMI
  5. USB

Second Challenge
How do I connect my input from my laptop or Xbox to the projector in a wireless format ( given the sound still comes from speakers)

Let me know what other devices should I buy to make it happen.

Please dont tell me I should have bought a projector with wireless capabilities (I know - I am sorry I made a mistake)

Best Regards

You can get a bluetooth receiver for the headphone out jack for your speakers to connect to.

For wireless video, there are plenty of HMDI wireless adapters, you can do a web search. I have not used any but the higher end corporate stuff so can't really recommend anything that does not cost 5 times what your projector did. From the Indian Amazon link that projector was under $100 US.

Keep in mind that is not really a 1080 resolution projector, it's 800 x 480 which they hide very well in the description "Egate i9 LED LCD projector boasts of native HD screen resolution of 800 x 480 and support up to 1920 x1080. "