I need to make some decisions... Help??

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
G

Anyway ....
I guess you guys just missed the point of this thread.
All that he wanted to hear was whether or not the ddr memory is worthed. He didn't come here to ask for a debate on AMD and Intel ... I know that you're prob saying that you're trying to make him to make the right decision, but this is not the way to do it.
As for my self, I found this thread to be confusing, one person was omparing how he can build a 1.0Ghz E pentium with less money than 1.2Ghz Athlon.... (DUH!!! To me, that doesn't even look like the same standard)
I don't know, for me, I think the best solution that I can come up with is 1.33 Athlon that uses the sdram.
I know that prob the DDR can help performance by 5-10%, but if I bought the right stuff (like better hard drive, better motherboard, and better memory chip), I'm sure that I can compensate.

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
That site deals almost exclusivly with with the AMD/VIA platform and they have pretty much seen it all.
they do NOT deal exclusively with AMD platforms. there are a TON of intel articles on there. have you ever been there before today? it sure doesnt sound like it.

<A HREF="http://static.stileproject.com/pika.swf" target="_new">Hyakugojyuuichi!!</A>

G

If you read my post i said "almost exclusively" meaning the majority of their content is AMD/VIA related... and yes I have been a frequent visitor to that site for over a year now.. if you must know.
Antipop, you're just bound determined to get into an argument with me, arent you!? You have made similar challenging posts <b>without merit</b> to me all over in this forum. Well, I will tell you right now your immature remarks are, well, just that.. adolescent.
c-ya.

(A)bort, (R)etry, (G)et a beer?

TRENDING THREADS