Question I need to remove the CMOS battery everytime i open my pc.

Oct 11, 2020
Can pls someone help me here is my problem.

I just put 2 additional fans in my pc after and i finished as i turn my power supply on my pc turn immediately. I forced shutdown my pc by holding the power button and when i press the power button again my pc won't turn on so what i did is i turn off my power supply and turn it on again then my pc turns on. I removed the fans that i installed but the problem is still there so what i did is i searched for a solution. what i did is i removed the CMOS battery for 10 mins and put it back again my pc still boot immediately when i plug it in so i tried another way. I go to my bios and set it to default But the problem is still there and i just leave it like that. But hrs later when i plu my pc it wont turn on i also press the power button but it also wont turn on so what i did is i remove the CMOS battery for 5 sec, put it back again, plug my pc and it booted but i have to remove the battery everytime i want to turn my pc on. Help me pls

Oct 11, 2020
it seems it is motherboard issue
i had similar issue like this, but mine need to switch off my psu before i turned on my pc
did you change your bios settings?
I only set my bios on default and change the date thats all. But now it's even worse when i boot my pc it immediately shuts down. I think i need to change my motherboard

Oct 11, 2020
After some searching i already fix my board. Because my friend will give me his old board and cpu so i decide to at least try cleaning my board with soap and water and for my surprise it worked