i need to share ram memory to graphic memory

Solution

Figured it was for games hich is why I wanted you to clarify. Increasing the RAM won't do you any good, the issue is the poor capability of most onboard video chipsets. You are asking the wrong question, the question should be "I want to play games on my computer, what do I need?"

You need to get a video card. For a basic system with about a 280-300 watt power supply, nVidia GT 740 64bit GDDR5, GT 630, AMD R240, AMD 7750. Onboard video will not be able to handle any newer game.
The system does that automatically you don't need to do anything. The BIOS may have an option to increase or decrase the RAM the video card reserves.

You should put some details in the post as to why you want to do this and your exact system specs, CPU, PSU, case, etc...

Figured it was for games hich is why I wanted you to clarify. Increasing the RAM won't do you any good, the issue is the poor capability of most onboard video chipsets. You are asking the wrong question, the question should be "I want to play games on my computer, what do I need?"

You need to get a video card. For a basic system with about a 280-300 watt power supply, nVidia GT 740 64bit GDDR5, GT 630, AMD R240, AMD 7750. Onboard video will not be able to handle any newer game.

Solution