ayma1aymane

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
When I turn on the computer, everything is normal, but after an hour the computer starts to slow down until it completely stops responding
I monitored the processor temperature and the graphics card and did not exceed seventy degrees
I tried a virus scan and found nothing
I tried almost every solution I found on YouTube or Google
Your answer will help me a lot
My configue
AMD FX 6300
GTX 960
8 GB RAM
MSI MOTHERBOARD

I realy need your help

Solution
Firstly, what was the highest CPU temperature you were reaching? the FX6300 has a low throttle temperature.

Try performing a clean state boot - (if on Windows 10):
  • Go to start
  • Type in msconfig then press enter
  • Go to services tab
  • Toggle "hide all microsoft services"
  • Then click Disable All.
Then reboot and see if the slowdown persists.
If the slow down goes away, you have a third party service that is causing an issue.

If the slow down still occurs:
It may be worth trying booting into safe mode to see if the issue persists; https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/start-windows_10-safe-mode,review-34911.html

Then we may be looking at hardware - faulty RAM can very commonly cause this kind of...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Firstly, what was the highest CPU temperature you were reaching? the FX6300 has a low throttle temperature.

Try performing a clean state boot - (if on Windows 10):
  • Go to start
  • Type in msconfig then press enter
  • Go to services tab
  • Toggle "hide all microsoft services"
  • Then click Disable All.
Then reboot and see if the slowdown persists.
If the slow down goes away, you have a third party service that is causing an issue.

If the slow down still occurs:
It may be worth trying booting into safe mode to see if the issue persists; https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/start-windows_10-safe-mode,review-34911.html

Then we may be looking at hardware - faulty RAM can very commonly cause this kind of issue, but eradicate software first :)

Solution