[SOLVED] I need your help.

Solution
The software is a paid program that is used to administrate company documents and stuff. I can't find anything related to this program. The old computer just has the installation file so i moved it to the windows 10 with a usb to the other one.

Did you run the installation on the Win 10 computer or did you just copy the Program Files directory? Usually those character space holders are from missing font files or something similar where the system does not know how to display the characters and just uses some random ones that it thinks is close. Contacting the software vendor is probably the best way to go here, if your company bought it, then someone should know something about it.
Aug 1, 2020
What is the name of the program/software?
Is it possible that it encrypted these files previously?
The software is a paid program that is used to administrate company documents and stuff. I can't find anything related to this program. The old computer just has the installation file so i moved it to the windows 10 with a usb to the other one.

Did you run the installation on the Win 10 computer or did you just copy the Program Files directory? Usually those character space holders are from missing font files or something similar where the system does not know how to display the characters and just uses some random ones that it thinks is close. Contacting the software vendor is probably the best way to go here, if your company bought it, then someone should know something about it.

Solution