Hello. So i built my pc few years ago it currently has :
Motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-H
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200
GPU: R9 280x
RAM: 8GB ( 2x4)
PSU: Corsair 600CX

And I want to upgrade my GPU to : RTX 2070 Super
but to do that I first need to upgrade my CPU since I will get big bottleneck
and I'm thinking to upgrade to : Intel Core I5 9600K but it needs new socket LGA 1151
so I need new motherboard this is where I need your help:
I want you to recommend a motherboard can be little bit over 100$ (110-120) (Cheaper Better) maybe ill do some overclocking CPU or something.
And should I upgrade my PSU If yes then what W should I get.

Solution
Why are you switching to Intel? Unless you have like a 240 Hz monitor I'd say stick with Ryzen, much better value. You still will need to upgrade the motherboard, but I don't see why you should go with the 9600K when the Ryzen 3600 or 3600X is an option. And you should definitely upgrade the PSU, you need a good quality 650 W unit I'd say. Get a Corsair TX unit or, even better, a SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold. Don't cheap out on the PSU, we've seen many people regret that on these forums.
Why are you switching to Intel? Unless you have like a 240 Hz monitor I'd say stick with Ryzen, much better value. You still will need to upgrade the motherboard, but I don't see why you should go with the 9600K when the Ryzen 3600 or 3600X is an option. And you should definitely upgrade the PSU, you need a good quality 650 W unit I'd say. Get a Corsair TX unit or, even better, a SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold. Don't cheap out on the PSU, we've seen many people regret that on these forums.

Solution