ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ROG Strix
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING, Socket-AM4
HyperX Fury RGB DDR4 3200MHz 16GB x2 so 32 GB ram
Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
WD Desktop Blue 3TB 3.5"

Cooling is not an issue, since my GPU or CPU never reaches 60°C
I also confirmed with Slimware driverupdate that all my drivers are up to date

Solution
Bios version: American Megatrends inc, 2901, 16-10 2019 -- Not sure what that means tbh
I dont seem to have malware
Fresh OS install
Bios seems up to date enough.
You cant be sure you dont have malware. Run a malwarebytes scan, and also update motherboard chipset drivers from the manufacturer website, graphics drivers from geforce experience, etc.
May also want to see if this happens in other games or benchmarks.
This is my pc
Corsair Vengeance 750M, 750W PSU
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor
ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ROG Strix
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING, Socket-AM4
HyperX Fury RGB DDR4 3200MHz 16GB x2 so 32 GB ram
Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
WD Desktop Blue 3TB 3.5"

Cooling is not an issue, since my GPU or CPU never reaches 60°C
I also confirmed with Slimware driverupdate that all my drivers are up to date
Have you checked that you don't have an fps cap or G-Sync on?
Also software like Slimware driverupdate, like most of these "driver update" software, are really scummy in their practices. Besides paying them money for a full version of some sort, they also often act as spyware or adware. The best way is just to check in each piece of hardware's software (GeForce Experience/Radeon Adrenaline for example), go online to check for newer drivers on the component's product page, or if none exists, check through device manager (Although if none exists, it probably isn't going to cause major issues.).

Jan 17, 2020
I have a ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ROG Strix, Using MSI afterburner i can se that it never gets to 60°C and looking at winndows taskmanager it almost never reaches 60% usage. So is there any way i can get more frames?

Bios version: American Megatrends inc, 2901, 16-10 2019 -- Not sure what that means tbh
I dont seem to have malware
Fresh OS install
Bios seems up to date enough.
You cant be sure you dont have malware. Run a malwarebytes scan, and also update motherboard chipset drivers from the manufacturer website, graphics drivers from geforce experience, etc.
May also want to see if this happens in other games or benchmarks.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS