I ordered a hard drive that I needed urgently. It never shipped. Today I notice

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013
I ordered a hard drive wd1600 that I needed urgently. It never shipped. Today I notice on their web page that it says there is some credit problem. It definitely is not a problem with the card, nor with the shipping address, and no one from your company ever contacted me to ask a single question.

Whatever someone in your company thinks is the problem, it should have been immediately communicated to me so that I could straighten them out.

Stay away from these guys. They did not send a tracking/confirmation email until I requested one. When it finally arrived 10 days after ordering, I found that they sent me a scratched up used HARD DRIVE WD 1600.It were made 06 Nov.2007.They sell used REFURBISHED DRIVE.Their website and invoice (enclosed in the package!) clearly stated "new". When emailed they did not reply. When I called their Long Island City NY telephone number, they told me that I had made the mistake by sending it back! When asked if they would follow up by sending out a "new" unit they said no. When asked what about my order, they stated, "We will issue a refund"... I can only wonder when!

This behavior is unacceptable.

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Yours is a very confused and confusing situation. From "it never shipped" to "it finally arrived" is not unusual and a delay of ten days is not always the fault of the shipper. You don't name the company or link to their advert but if you look carefully and their conditions, you will probably find they ship refurbished products. It's a case of buyer, beware when purchasing parts on the Internet.