I ordered a Origin PC. Thoughts?

NightMagic

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
I went ahead and ordered a pc from Origin instead of getting the individual parts and building it myself. I didn't do this because I don't know how to build a computer in fact I built this low end machine I am using right now. I did it because I wanted a high end machine and chances are good I would have messed something up doing things I've never done like setting up a raid for example. Also with work and everything I have to do around my home I do not have a lot of time to put it together and wait on parts to get delivered.Origin from the research I did seem to have a good track record so I went with them. Leaving it to the professionals seemed like a good idea to me.
So I wanted to get some of your opinions with the build I went with and will it be good for playing demanding games on max settings and will it last performance wise? Also has anyone else here bought from Origin? Here are my specs:

Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M9 ACK
Processors: Intel Core i7 6700 Quad-Core 3.4GHz (4.0GHz TurboBoost)
32GB ORIGIN PC DDR4 Powered by Kingston 2666MHz
Graphic Card: Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB Founders Edition - [VR Ready]
Operating System Drive #1 (Primary): 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series
Hot Swap Bay Drive #1: FREE 2TB Seagate Solid State Hybrid Drive
Optical Drive One: 12X Blu-ray Reader and DVD Combo
40-1 Media Card Reader

I also got a 2 year warranty and a chose Origin's 2 year "Evolve" upgrade plan for hardware.

Ryan_78

Honorable
The only bone chilling fact is the PSU you get. Don't know of they cheap out in PSUs. Honestly, most prebuilt do. Looks pretty good to me. Good nice high end rig, the Z board is useless though. But I mean doesn't hurt if you got one. Might even support non k OC.

So the only suggestion I would give is until you get it, look for the PSU it came with. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html
Use this to rate your PSU. Or look for JohnnyGuru reviews on that certain PSU. If it's low end, replace it with a higher end PSU.

NightMagic

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
Oh sorry I forgot to mention the psu is a 1000 Watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2. Also everything is liquid cooled, they actually do not offer straight air cooling so I got their stage one "cryogenic" cooling system in blue.

Ryan_78

Honorable

Then you're good. High quality unit.super flower leadex design? Or was that another one of EVGAs 1000w.

So yea you're all set to go. Great PC.

It will last you a few years at least. Should play new games fine on ultra 1440p.

NightMagic

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

That I am not sure on. They only let me pick one brand of power supply just different wattage. Will that psu last? Will I be able to add a second graphics card down the road if I need to without changing the psu? What about if I get a better processor down the road, will I need to change any of the hardware out?

Ryan_78

Honorable
Nope. You already have the top of the line cpu. Did you not know? No hardware change either.
Also the PSU is very high quality. Super flower makes some of the best PSUs. Love tier leadex designs. That PSU will power a 6700 and up to 4 1070s fine :D

NightMagic

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
This new pc is really going to be a step up for me. I have been using a real low end gaming setup with a low end i5, 8gb ddr3 and a amd radeon r7 360. 3d mark score was like 1748 which is really, really bad from what I've seen.

NightMagic

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

That is awesome to hear. They only let me pick from 3 cpus, the i7, x99 and some type of amd I can't remember. I just picked the i7 6700 because I do not know much about amd and I've never even heard of the x99. Also I'm using a 32 inch 1080p led hdtv as a monitor, will it be good to see the graphics at high settings? Sorry I'm just new to this and wanting to make sure everything is right.

NightMagic

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

Ok cool. Rendering is that like video editing or something? I plan on doing game streams and some light video editing for youtube but other than that all gaming. Thank you for all the help I need it. I just got this tv for my monito I'm hoping I can see good quality graphics on it but should I get something better since I'm using a 1070?