I pay for 100MBps and i only get around 0,5-2Mbps download speed.

Jun 10, 2018
So i have been living with this issue for many years now but i have just dealt with it but when i got into gaming and also built my first pc and really started playing and buying games i have been really annoyed by the slow internet and especially the slow download speed. My ping is always 10-30 when i'm playing. If y'all come up with a solution please, let me know. Thanks!

CaptainCretin

Respectable
Jul 18, 2016
Talk to your ISP, if they cannot help, talk to a different ISP; if they say they can help - swap ISP.

Any more than that and we would need a LOT more information about your situation; right now you are telling us your car has broken down, without giving make, model or country.

kanewolf

Titan
Start with a wired connection from your PC directly to the modem (make sure your software firewall is enabled and updated). Test that download speed. If it is good, then power off the modem and connect your router. Repeat the test with a wired connection directly to the router.

if your isp is a cable connection make sure your cable modem is one of the newer doci (sp) 3.0 modem and it on your isp tested list. to get high speeds the newer cable modems have to bond channels. if your home is old check the splitters if there the wrong ones they will block the cable modem. if you have a new modem check the noise/signal rate in the modem control panel.

kanewolf

Titan

There is nothing in the original post that identifies cable modem. You are making an assumption that is not supported by the data that has been presented.

CaptainCretin

Respectable
Jul 18, 2016

Hence my hint that more info was required.