I planned to buy a prebuild from Cyperpower

Nomv

Honorable
Jul 30, 2014
I had a bad experiences with building my new comp. The GPU is a refurbished with bad brand and only last for 1 day, it also dragged my PSU to pit of fire.
I am in a hurry to build my comp because school almost starts for me. Shipping fee/taxes + all the restocking fee for those replacements/returns, and several days waiting for my products to arrived. I decided to go with cyperpower.
I'm using cyperpower build from newegg (because some of the products I purchased is non-refundable and only available for replacement or refund credit) So I have to spend that credit money to buy something from newegg.
These are my picks:

1. Select Chassis - CyberPowerPC X-Titan Full-Tower Gaming Case w/ Front USB 3.0, Built-in Fan Control, EZ-Swap HDD Dock, & Side-Window Panel

2. Select CPU & Motherboard Combo - Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Motherboard and AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz(4.0GHz Turbo)

3. Select CPU Cooler - AMD CPU Cooler

4. Select Hard Drive - Major Brand 1TB 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive

5. Select Memory - Major Brand 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory

6. Select Video Card - AMD VC-242-204 Radeon R9 280 3GB Video Card

7. Select Power Supply - GENERIC PS-132-103 800W 80 PLUS Certified Power Supply

8. Select ODD - Generic CD/DVD Burner Model CD-146-101 BOM - OEM

9. Select Operating System - Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit - OEM

10. Select Keyboard & Mouse Combo - Generic KB-159-101 Gaming Keyboard

I'm not really sure about compatibility for all this, I'm merely selected what I think will fit my budget. $800-$1000
I'm looking for a pc that capable of playing every games on ultra high setting. So if anyone have any suggestion to all the parts that I picked above will be much appreciate.

Solution

Your welcome , yeah this build is very nice and will probably play anything at 1080p medium-high settings at 60 Fps.

Nomv

Honorable
Jul 30, 2014

Thank for the reply! Yes, if I have more time, more patience, and more knowledge, I would go with build my own comp.
Though, I don't know what decent mean. Does it mean I can play every game on ultra high setting with this picks?
And maybe, I could buy a cheap prebuild, then only replace a few parts like psu and gpu of my own choice.
and thank for the article, it does provided me a lot of infos.

Your welcome , yeah this build is very nice and will probably play anything at 1080p medium-high settings at 60 Fps.

Solution