Question I re-inserted RAM sticks and now the PC just power-cycles endlessly until I turn it off ?

May 2, 2022
Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC
Ram: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo (2x 16GB)
GPU: GeForce RTX 3070 TI
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
PSU: 750 W Gold

Hi there. I just got this new pre-built PC (NZXT Streaming Plus PC) and had no issues until today. I just tried to re-insert my RAM sticks as I had 32GB of RAM, but only 16GB were being recognized on my PC. After re-inserting the sticks, my PC is now been unable to boot. The power button works, the GPU lights up, and the fans are all spinning. However, nothing else works (no display on monitor, no RAM stick RGBs, no CPU lights). I had previously replaced the two 8GB RAM sticks that came with the build due to being a streamer and needing more RAM, and the computer had been working perfectly fine aside from not registering all 32GB of RAM.

I have tried re-inserting the RAM sticks and reseating them, making SURE that they are clicking properly when inserted,and inserted correctly, and using only one stick. I changed the RAM slots as well. I have also inserted other RAM sticks, trying with only one stick and different slots. When I put the RAM sticks into slots 1 and 3, the computer powers up (GPU lights up, and the fans are all spinning. However, nothing else works (no display on monitor, no RAM stick RGBs, no CPU lights), turns off once, the GPU lights flash a few times, and then turns back on until I turn it off manually. When I put the RAM sticks into slots 2 and 4, the computer powers up (GPU lights up, and the fans are all spinning. However, nothing else works (no display on monitor, no RAM stick RGBs, no CPU lights) and power cycles over and over again until I turn it off manually.

I have also tried resetting the CMOS and using the new RAM to no avail. I was wondering what other fix there possibly could be? Just a bit worried as streaming is my livelihood and I really need to get the PC working as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your help!