I really need help with this BSOD issue

MisterBrS

Reputable
May 31, 2014
http://pastebin.com/gX5iPguc
http://pastebin.com/EuiZnbWS

OKay, so I built my PC about 2 weeks ago and got my msi gtx760 yesterday. After plenty of troubleshooting, I finally got windows to boot with it. However, my pc bluescreens about a minute after launching a game

I have plenty of watts btw. 650 watt 80+ gold

I had the problem with the latest nvidia driver. I tried an older driver and still have the problem

Does anybody know why this happends? my temps seem fine. They all run at around 29-35C idle

Solution
Their analysis suggests a driver issue. They might be right or maybe not but that is the place to start. You can try updating ALL drivers but be sure to get latest versions of video (which you have already), sound, and network. Maybe try a free program like driver booster which will auto scan for old drivers and then auto install the right ones.

If that does not help you could try memtest www.memtest.org.
Memtest boots outside of Windows and will test your memory and general hardware stability where no drivers are involved.

Also, I know your temps look OK while not under load but on the off chance your heatsink wasn't properly greased or isn't making full contact with the CPU it would be nice to see the temps under load, say with...
Their analysis suggests a driver issue. They might be right or maybe not but that is the place to start. You can try updating ALL drivers but be sure to get latest versions of video (which you have already), sound, and network. Maybe try a free program like driver booster which will auto scan for old drivers and then auto install the right ones.

If that does not help you could try memtest www.memtest.org.
Memtest boots outside of Windows and will test your memory and general hardware stability where no drivers are involved.

Also, I know your temps look OK while not under load but on the off chance your heatsink wasn't properly greased or isn't making full contact with the CPU it would be nice to see the temps under load, say with prime 95 or another burn in test.

Solution