[SOLVED] I really need help...

Mar 28, 2019
Sorry that I'm creating an account just to post this, but I'm desperate. I built this sick rig back in December (parts located here), but I've been having trouble with crashing.

It started when I was playing Overwatch months ago, and it has progressed to a point where I can't play the game at all. I bought an amazing GPU (please don't come for me with the price to performance ratio, you're wasting your time), but I'm not able to play any of my games since it constantly crashes.

Here is an example of what happens:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIPBNPUP2Nc

I have no idea what to do, what is causing this, and how to fix it. My new desktop is what I assume to be state of the art (and please don't try and say someone who can't fix this doesn't deserve a computer this powerful, I don't need that right now).

Here's another example of it happening when I was running the OC Scanner on Firestorm.
View: https://i.imgur.com/1mOQeNh.jpg

What is going on? Where do I start? Thanks for the help in advance, I greatly appreciate it.

Solution
Looks like faulty GPU.
Return it under RMA - typical artefacts when GPU starts to fail.
Why so many negative comments on yourself in this post? No need for that.
Mar 28, 2019
Looks like faulty GPU.
Return it under RMA - typical artefacts when GPU starts to fail.
Why so many negative comments on yourself in this post? No need for that.
Thanks so much for your reply! Really appreciate it. Before I go through with this RMA, is there any possibility that it could be something else? This was a brand new GPU I purchased directly from Amazon in December, so it's hard to believe that I bought a faulty RTX 2080 Ti right off the bat, but I'll go with whatever you tell me!

Thanks again.

There were a lot of 2080 ti failures, due to some design fault.
If you underclock the ram it may become stable, but then what's the point?
If underclocking cures it, you paid for a 2080ti so its got to be RMA'd
You should send that photo of the artefacts to the people you got it from and they will understand