Question I recently bough a gtx 1050 to replace an old graphics, I did every thing right and the screen went black with the fans spinning on the 1050,help?

Jun 2, 2019
I recently bough a gtx 1050 to replace an old graphics, I did every thing right and the screen went black with the fans spinning on the 1050,help?

I think the the psu is a hp but the graphics card requires 300w and I’m not sure about all the specs I know the cpu is an i5, I read up a page that said that you can use the graphics card with any i5,
Thanks.
This is not full system specs.
Download hwinfo and post the specs from there. For the PSU open your case and take a look inside. If you ask for help, you should provide all the necessary info and not answer like you did.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
Jun 2, 2019
This is not full system specs.
Download hwinfo and post the specs from there. For the PSU open your case and take a look inside. If you ask for help, you should provide all the necessary info and not answer like you did.
HOw can I If the screen won’t work?

Almost all i5 CPUs have integrated Graphics. Beside that, you said that you are replacing an old GPU. You can use that to boot to windows if you don't have integrated.

Still the easiest is to tell us the PSU that you only need to open the case.