[SOLVED] I recently bought a PC with Ryzen 7 PRO 1700x, need help in choosing which mobo suits my needs

Oct 26, 2020
So, I bought a pc with a Ryzen 7 PRO 1700x cpu and a used RX 570 4gb gpu, the gpu is still in good condition, it can still game even in high settings, what concerns me is the mobo, it came with an Biostar A320MH Pro, as we all know, A320 are not good for Ryzen 7 because of poor vrm/power delivery.

Can you guys help me which mobo should I buy, I'm only gonna use this PC for gaming no heavy stuff like video rendering/editing and the games that' I'm playing are open world games and rpgs like The Witcher 3, GTA V, Shadow of the Tomb Raider & AC Odyssey etc, IIRC Ryzen PRO series CPUs are locked so no overclocking (I don't even plan to overclock it even if it was unlocked, I'll even leave the RAM at its stocks speeds), I need a cheap and functional mobo, no fancy stuff, what matters is it has a decent vrms/power delivery, is the Gigabyte B450M DS3H good enough or should I buy something else? thanks

Solution
The Gigabyte motherboard would be okay. However, for your stated purposes, the current motherboard (no OC, all stock speeds) will be fine as long as you have good airflow in the system. You don't absolutely need to replace the motherboard.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The Gigabyte motherboard would be okay. However, for your stated purposes, the current motherboard (no OC, all stock speeds) will be fine as long as you have good airflow in the system. You don't absolutely need to replace the motherboard.

Solution
Oct 26, 2020
The case has total of 6 fans, 3 intake in the front, 1 exhaust on the rear and 2 exhaust on the top.