Discussion I recently bought and AMD Rx 560 sapphire but when I install it's driver screen goes black

Jun 2, 2020
So I recently bought an AMD rx 560 sapphire
When I bought it home I realized it has a DVI-D and HDMI slot and the lcd I use only has a vga slot (it's kinda old ).

So I bought an Hdmi to vga converter and boom now I got display so i started downloading the GPU driver from AMD's site.
The version I downloaded was Adrenaline 20.5.1
I started it up began the driver installation as soon as the installation hit 85 I got a notification that pc will have to restart after the installation but as soon as the installation hit 90 my screen went black the pc was still running cause I could listen to the music in the background but no display the screen was completely blank I waited a solid 30 mins that it might take time setting it up but still it was black
I restarted my pc manually

Now my display works till the window start up logo but after that I get no display.

I got into safe mode and deleted the drivers fro.m device manager and tried a few of previous versions but the result was same always . As soon as the installation goes beyond or near 90 I get black screen. I don't know what to do now.

My pc:-

Windows 10 1909

Core I7 930 2.80ghz

4gb ddr3 Ram

AMD Rx 560 Sapphire

Idk the name of the power supply but it's 525 watts

May 23, 2020
At a guess its maybe outputting a resolution too high for the monitor, I have same issue on a vga-component device as it assumes its 720p when its for a 576p tv.