Mbo: Asrock X570 Taichi
Cpu: Ryzen 5 5600G
Cpu cooler is the stock AMD one
Gpu: 1060 6GB
Ram: HyperX Fury 16GB
1TB Samsung SSD
240GB Kingston SSD
Cooler Master 750W modular psu
I assembled everything and when I try to boot It cycles through the error codes then stops at 98 and nothing after, every rgb lights on every fan is spinning. I tried booting without GPU with integrated VGA. Tried booting without mouse, keyboard, usb stick. Same results, just stops at error code 98 and nothing, just stays on idle.

But I don't see the screen, I got black screen every time I try to turn it on.
try to take off the cpu, ram, and gpu, then use another device to download the latest bios, extract it (the bios file only inside the bios folder), copy it to your flash drive directly (Must be FAT/FAT32 format), plug it into the usb slot under the bios flashback button, turn on the PSU, press and hold the Bios Flashback button until it starts blinking.

Irooo

Commendable
Jan 28, 2022
try to take off the cpu, ram, and gpu, then use another device to download the latest bios, extract it (the bios file only inside the bios folder), copy it to your flash drive directly (Must be FAT/FAT32 format), plug it into the usb slot under the bios flashback button, turn on the PSU, press and hold the Bios Flashback button until it starts blinking.
Tried it but just stayed on solid green which means it didn't update properly, should I take out the cpu, ram? My usb is FAT32 and only the bios update file is on it

Irooo

Commendable
Jan 28, 2022
Unplugged, gpu, ram, ssds. Cpu stayed in with power cable and 24pin cable as well, only the update file on pendrive named "creative.rom" and still led just stays on green.

Unplugged, gpu, ram, ssds. Cpu stayed in with power cable and 24pin cable as well, only the update file on pendrive named "creative.rom" and still led just stays on green.
i believe you did follow this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMONLCYTvXc

is the flashdrive alligned correctly? also could you give a screenshot of the file?

You could try to convert it as MBR first befor formatting as fat32, in case it's not MBR, just follow this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8MwV-3oWzY

Irooo

Commendable
Jan 28, 2022

Irooo

Commendable
Jan 28, 2022
So now, I assembled it again, turned it on, debug numbers cycled through everything couple of times then the debug screen turned off but still, I got black screen.