Question I ruined my pc's internet, need help.

Apr 12, 2019
The background
Oke hi. So i don't remember how but I ended up thinking i might have out of date drivers. So I looked online on how to see if I do and a lot of places recommended easy driver. I installed it, had about a dozen out of date drivers and was like oh, thats propably not a good thing, but becouse I was using the free version of easy driver I would have to install them manually. easy driver itself showed me a link on how to do it and so I followed it. Then after i had done this ,which appeared really easy to me, I started having issues, BIG surprise obviously. So i started to revert the drivers to their old state thinking that would fix my problems, but they persisted. I swiped my pc clean and reïnstalled windows(becouse nothing seemed to work and i thought doing a full clean up could fix it). It didnt work and now I am stuck.

The problems
The issue i am having is that my pc says I am connected to the internet(wired) yet it is anything but stable. Whenever i try to load a webpage it either doesnt load giving me the no internet prompt, it only loads the html so it looks like i am using interactive notepad or it actually loads the page but very slowly and often without pictures/thumbnails. Whenever I try to log in to battle.net or steam it often says i am not connected to the internet, the same with league of legends. And if i manage to get into a game like warframe or bo4, it says certain ports aren't open even though i forwarded them specifically for these game becouse they told me they were closed.

I dont have any of these issues on anything but my pc and at this point in time I am at a loss. I would greatly apreciate help. I cant restore my pc with a back-up becouse I never made those(I know, I should have). If you need any more information on this just say so.

I have an ASUS PRIME Z270-P (LGA1151)
with as network thingy Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.

Apr 12, 2019
I have found that my Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller says "Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_86771043&REV_15\4&188a02d0&0&00E7 requires further installation."
Right now i am trying to see where this leads me