[SOLVED] I run MAC with Boot Camp. How do I connect to the internet when I'm in

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsaharvey

Distinguished
May 9, 2011
I have a MAC with Boot Camp which enables me to set aside a separate area for Windows. I'm running Windows XP. My problem is when I get into Windows I don't know how to connect to the internet. I understand that I need specific drivers to accomplish this.
How do I proceed?
I've been running MAC for years but am illiterate when it comes to Windows.
Thanks

Solution

If I remember correctly when you run the BootCamp Assistant application in the Utilities folder it prompts you to download the appropriate drivers for your computer.
Go ahead and do that but go no further as if you do you will overwrite your BoorCamp partition. Once you download the drivers you can a: put them on a shared folder, b: burn then on a CD or c: put them on a USB...

acron1

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If I remember correctly when you run the BootCamp Assistant application in the Utilities folder it prompts you to download the appropriate drivers for your computer.
Go ahead and do that but go no further as if you do you will overwrite your BoorCamp partition. Once you download the drivers you can a: put them on a shared folder, b: burn then on a CD or c: put them on a USB drive and then boot into Windows and install them... you should be all set.

Solution

BLABALL

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013

DOESN'T WORK DUDE WHY DONT YOU TRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.