I screwed up 3 different tv monitors today. What's wrong with me?

necrovoid

Prominent
Jul 14, 2018
Hey, I have three lcd tvs at home, one of them always connected to my pc via vga cable and all of the tvs were working properly until today. I have decided to move to the next where i have air conditioning and i plugged my pc via hdmi cable to my sony bravia and it didnt turn on. I plugged it off but the never turned on and the standby light is blinking red twice. After i screwed that up i thought why not screw the other one? I went to kitchen and connected pc to my small lg via hdmi and when it didnt work i tried vga and it worked but now it doesnt work through scart(no video) and i cant watch tv. Since i always finish what i started, i decided to go back to my room and didnt plug any cables at all but just tried to turn in the tv(toshiba) but it wont turn in. Wont recognize the remote, wont turn on from the side panel buttons.

Now, how stupid i must be to break three tvs in a couple of hours? What am i missing or doing wrong?

Wow, unlucky i guess, check if the power cable is seated well as other required cables, bending them is not good, either you are not telling truth or you did something.
They cannot simply "die" by moving them, im not well experienced, but i opened few of them to replace capacitors which is usual deal with them, if that isnt then mobo of monitor is toasted.
Sometimes what hapoened to me if the grounding is bad in house and you plug it into pc while its on it will react as short and monitor wont turn on, simply by unplugging monitor from power then plugging into pc and powering it up would work in most cases.

necrovoid

Prominent
Jul 14, 2018
Nah i tried with cables on and off, wont make any difference. Funny thing is all 3 tvs are broke in different ways. One is working fully except scart source. Sony blinking red twice and toshiba in my room is always red dot and not turning on with remote or its side panel buttons. Can a malfunctioning vga or hdmi cable burn power supply of a tv? Cant think of anything else at the moment.