Question I spilled tea on my pc will it still work?

Sep 16, 2021
i spilled tea on my pc but as soon as i did i turned off and plugged out my pc, then took out the parts and tried to clean it to the best of my ability. I realized the next day that my powersupply was fried so i got a new one, when i put it in and connected everything my motherboard still wasnt working, so i got a new motherboard but even after that it still wasnt working, I ended up getting a ryzen 5 5600x and a TUF GAMING B450M-PLUS II. Everything is plugged in and lit up but its still not connecting to my display so i tried switching to another display and it still didnt work. i really hope im doing something stupid and it isnt my gpu thats fried.

btw the gpu fan, all case fans, cpu fan and motherboard light are all working.

Giant Hunger

Respectable
Jun 23, 2021
i spilled tea on my pc but as soon as i did i turned off and plugged out my pc, then took out the parts and tried to clean it to the best of my ability. I realized the next day that my powersupply was fried so i got a new one, when i put it in and connected everything my motherboard still wasnt working, so i got a new motherboard but even after that it still wasnt working, I ended up getting a ryzen 5 5600x and a TUF GAMING B450M-PLUS II. Everything is plugged in and lit up but its still not connecting to my display so i tried switching to another display and it still didnt work. i really hope im doing something stupid and it isnt my gpu thats fried.

has the tea touched your gpu?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

You will need to update the BiOS on that board to use that processor.