Question i think i fell for the most advanced high iq indian scamm of my life

roastdbacon

Prominent
Jul 21, 2020
bought rx 550 so i can kill kids easier in minecraft waited a month then it arrived plugged in no signal in monitor bought hdmi to vga or smth then waited another month plugged into graphics card then realized that graphic card didnt work for some odd reason opened up device manager saw code 43 downloaded smth to fix it got code 31 downloaded something to fix didndt work so i took it out and didnt care and played roblox then i relised that roblox ran worse fps then minecraft so i then decided to write this (rx 550 was from ebay prob that the main reason y it no work)

It might be a legit 550, but just faulty or ex-mining, though i doubt someone would mine on a RX550.

I have had both an RX570 and RX480 that were listed as working arrive with code 43. I was able to fix both, but I would return it if at all possible.

If not:
You sometimes can fix code 43 with a vbios flash.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O3udct6a3Q

It is a complete waste to just toss it without even attempting to fix it first.

roastdbacon

Prominent
Jul 21, 2020
It might be a legit 550, but just faulty or ex-mining, though i doubt someone would mine on a RX550.

I have had both an RX570 and RX480 that were listed as working arrive with code 43. I was able to fix both, but I would return it if at all possible.

If not:
You sometimes can fix code 43 with a vbios flash.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O3udct6a3Q

It is a complete waste to just toss it without even attempting to fix it first.
did it and code 31 showde

roastdbacon

Prominent
Jul 21, 2020
This is called "gaining experience".
You bought junk, you got scammed.

Toss it, and move on.
i wasnt looking for anything good i just needed to run atleast 100+ fps in minecraft and decent in roblox lmao

also thats the most <Mod Edit> ive ever heard
'You bought junk, you got scammed. toss it and move on.'

how is that gaining experience if i just toss it its a waste like tell me some tips on how to buy cards that are real or some helpful and not retarded <Mod Edit> like that

Last edited by a moderator: