I think i have a trojan horse! HELP!

osherb

Prominent
Aug 14, 2017
Hello, im new to this site, but please help me, BEFORE MY RAM WILL EXPLODE!!!, My pc is using 45% of memory IDLE.
when i try to run games, i have 120FPS and my game suddenly goes from 120 FPS to 20!
IN THE MENU!
45 PERCENT!
PC: i5 4460 3.20GHz
GTX 750Ti 2GB VRAM
8GB HyperX FURY ram 1600MHz
I BARELY CAN RUN GAME ANYMORE!!!
i cleaned my PC from dust, so its not just dust, i checked and only 1GB is being used not 2.3!!!

Solution
The other RAM could be system reserved. Look in Task Manager, Performance Tab and then System Monitor. See what it shows for Physical Memory.

Nothing was changed, installed, etc.. before the issue started? Try doing a system restore to a time before the issue came up.

osherb

Prominent
Aug 14, 2017

i scanned for 5 hours, temps are good, and only 1GB is being used (ut shows that 2.2GB are being used)
i cleaned the shit out of the PC, and EVERYTHING, i mean EVERYTHING frame drop, EVEN YOUTUBE VIDEOS, EVEN CSGO MENU SCREEN, EVEN, M.I.N.E.C.R.A.F.T

The other RAM could be system reserved. Look in Task Manager, Performance Tab and then System Monitor. See what it shows for Physical Memory.

Nothing was changed, installed, etc.. before the issue started? Try doing a system restore to a time before the issue came up.

Solution