Question I think I have been hacked PLS HELP

Dec 24, 2022
I have this issue for a really long time, Firstly I had told about this before in this forum but I did not get an solution. I have an infinite restart screen. I have posted an image of it below. This means that it never restarts it just stays in that screen forever.
Secondly, There is a user account in my windows 10 called "JOHN",I never added it, It had just come .I have never ever added any account like that. I just deleted the account then I shut my pc down and turned it on again (Cant restart cause of the above issue).The account had reappeared again even though i had deleted it. I CANT DELETE it. I think I might have been hacked or something. Pls help me Pics of the account Pics of the accound 2 Infinite Restart screen

USAFRet

Titan
I have done Eset antivirus,I think the account is a phantom account from it,but I still have the infinite restart issue.I had done a reset about 5 months ago
Not a "reset"...a full wipe and reinstall.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I have done Eset antivirus,I think the account is a phantom account from it,but I still have the infinite restart issue.I had done a reset about 5 months ago

What do you mean by a "reset?" That's not a standardized term, so it can mean an assortment of very different things.

Format the drive completely, install a fresh, newly obtained copy of Windows from Microsoft.