I think I have compatibility issue

Nov 19, 2018
Hello,

I recently buy new GPU (GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Aorus from Gygabyte) to replace my old one (GTX 670) and I have less fps in most of my games, even some image desynchronization.
I checked, and my CPU and GPU usage never go upper than 30% or 50%
Here my configuration:

Dual screen 27' 60Htz/24' 144Htz
GTX 1070 Ti Gygabyte
Intel i7-3770 3.4GHz
2x8GB RAM DDR3 1600
MSI Z77A-G45 (MS-7752) 1.0

I don't know a lot about compatibility, so I wonder if one of my component limits my GPU ?

Thx for your attention.

I agree. Windows task manager and Windows resource manager are the last things you want to use if you need accurate reporting of resources or sensor data. Afterburner is a good option. HWinfo is another good option. I personally like HWinfo for basic sensor reporting information on ALL system wide sensors including CPU, GPU card, drives, motherboard, etc.

If you choose to use HWinfo, be sure to select the Sensors only option when you start the application. The summary option is about as useless as HWmonitor.

Nov 19, 2018
I upgrade my BIOS (I have boot issue then, thought I crash my PC.. x) ) and I have installed afterburner, I'll record while I play games to see more detail and come back to you after. Thx for your advice for now !

Nov 19, 2018

I recently buy a new SSD already, because the first one was full of my games. So, just before writing this post, I had already done a clean install... And I installed my games on the 2nd SSD to prevent the first one to fill up again.