I think I ruined my cpu on my birthday.

Jan 6, 2019
So I reapplied shoddy thermal paste today and installed two case fans. Thei cleaned the cpu off, had to get a little paste out of the pins and ended up very slightly bending about 5 pins on the outer edge, causing my amd chip to not fall right into place. I very delicately tried to guide them into place and forgot the credit card method (which I'm not even sure is safe anyway). So I bent one of the pins slightly more ajar by mistake.

I fixed that one enough that when I tried again very, very light pressure made it slide back in. Now I'm getting bsods, but most of the errors give me memory related results on Google. They've been so far: memory_management, sysyem_thread_exception_not_handled, and bad_pool_header. More advanced games crash on start. Did I ruin my cpu beyond repair or is something else wrong?

Shut down your computer but leave the power connected and psu turned on. Remove the side panel and locate the CMOS button cell battery. Locate the BIOS configuration jumper near the battery and bridge the appropriate pins with a screwdriver. After ~5-10 seconds let go. This resets your bios to default and may help get rid of these issues. Note: this will remove any settings, overclocks, or xmp set previously.