[SOLVED] I think I'm getting hacked and I need help

Apr 27, 2020
A few days ago I got redirected to a shady website and from then my accounts have been getting compromised. I ran scans but no detections. Help!

Solution
If you want to be extra sure then below, this might not be needed:

make windows 10 (or any version you need), use software like produkey to check your current product key, if you dont have a sticker behind laptop. enter bios. Plugin the USB , exit bios it reboots, go back bios straight away and change boot order to USB first if it doesnt automatically change it. Format all partitions and and clean install windows, no more malware. Obviously your old passwords mighht be still compromised, if you have 2nd hdd / ssd format that aswell. Do not use any old usb sticks or external hdd on your laptop operating system unless those are formatted first.
Apr 27, 2020
My browser settings aren't getting changed, I use Chrome and I have AdBlocker, MalwareBytes(just installed it) honey, tubebuddy and I used have to have something called BTRoblox, also this person seems to be from Chile, could be using a VPN though

Apr 27, 2020
Clear your history/temp files and just keep an eye out for undesirable behavior. I think you are okay.
Thanks for calming me down a bit, I'll but the thing is every now and then I get an e-mail from say Spotify that they have detected suspicious activity, they are legit e-mails too

Thanks for calming me down a bit, I'll but the thing is every now and then I get an e-mail from say Spotify that they have detected suspicious activity, they are legit e-mails too

Please change the passwords of all your accounts and activate any two factor authentication if you can.

You might have removed what caused the issue but your compromised accounts are still compromised.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Please change the passwords of all your accounts and activate any two factor authentication if you can.

You might have removed what caused the issue but your compromised accounts are still compromised.
If they were compromised....

Still 2FA and password changing is good advice.

Phishing is an on-going issue for all. Log into your Spotify account directly (not via an email) to verify its status.

If they were compromised....

Still 2FA and password changing is good advice.

Phishing is an on-going issue for all. Log into your Spotify account directly (not via an email) to verify its status.

You're right. Maybe no accounts were compromised but since the OP said

"and from then my accounts have been getting compromised"

I will have to assume the OP saw something that made him or her believe some of them were.

If u want to check whether ur accounts are compromised or not... u can visit this site and check ur email id... https://monitor.firefox.com/
and in regards to spotify, there have been reports of an app called zoom and a few others used for video conferencing which somehow leaked personal information... many users have reported of unknown sources trying to access their spotify account... i wud advice u to turn on two factor verification... also do change ur password every 90 days for security...

If you want to be extra sure then below, this might not be needed:

make windows 10 (or any version you need), use software like produkey to check your current product key, if you dont have a sticker behind laptop. enter bios. Plugin the USB , exit bios it reboots, go back bios straight away and change boot order to USB first if it doesnt automatically change it. Format all partitions and and clean install windows, no more malware. Obviously your old passwords mighht be still compromised, if you have 2nd hdd / ssd format that aswell. Do not use any old usb sticks or external hdd on your laptop operating system unless those are formatted first.

Solution