Question I think I'm getting hacked

Aug 11, 2019
Watch the "colorful" language, please. Thank you.
So as soon as i start my computer an error comes up and i basically cannot do anything on my computer the screens disconnects and reconnects everything is <<edited by moderator>>

Aug 11, 2019
"an error".

And what might this error be?
What was the last thing you did before this started?
It said something with wshelper and then it said something else that it could locate some file in C/ program1 or something now i when i start my computer up i dont even get a signal

Aug 11, 2019
"wshelper.exe"

That may simply be a slightly corrupted program, that can't find part of its resources.
https://www.file.net/process/wshelper.exe.html
I dont really know what i can do now because now when i boot my computer nothing happens on the screen its just black although i can still hear the fans going

Edit: im starting to think my Graphics card broke its pretty old its a nvidia msi gtx 960

USAFRet

Titan
I dont really know what i can do now because now when i boot my computer nothing happens on the screen its just black although i can still hear the fans going

Edit: im starting to think my Graphics card broke its pretty old its a Nvidia gforce960
Well, that's a possibility.

Identify the problem before applying a solution.

If it were me, I'd try booting from a Linux USB, or even a Windows 10 USB install.
Just to see if the hardware works.

Ralston18

Titan
Is that imgur photo a picture of the problem computer?

If so, I suggest a good cleaning and then work through the system to double check that all cards, cables, RAM, jumpers, etc. are all fully and firmly in place.

Up date your post to include full system hardware specs. And be sure to include PSU information - appears to be 500 watts. Make, model, age...?