Question I think my computer stopped recognizing my nvme drive in the middle of the night?

May 6, 2020
So I put my computer into sleep mode last night. I tried to start it this morning only to find out it was fully off. I turned it on and it went straight to the bios. I exited the bios to try to get to windows 10 and it sent me back to the bios. After looking around, it seems like it's not recognizing my nvme drive, after it's worked fine for over a month. I just fully powered it off, unplugged and replugged everything and it's the same. Should I try taking out my nvme drive and plugging it back in? If I do this, do I have to plug it into the same slot?

Deme_77

Honorable
Jun 30, 2017
So I put my computer into sleep mode last night. I tried to start it this morning only to find out it was fully off. I turned it on and it went straight to the bios. I exited the bios to try to get to windows 10 and it sent me back to the bios. After looking around, it seems like it's not recognizing my nvme drive, after it's worked fine for over a month. I just fully powered it off, unplugged and replugged everything and it's the same. Should I try taking out my nvme drive and plugging it back in? If I do this, do I have to plug it into the same slot?

Its happening exactly the same to me, but in a raid 0 with two nvme, what was your solution bro?

Hi, could you solve the issue?