I think my CPU is underperforming

Brandon0202

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
Hi, I've noticed that my cpu isn't performing as well as it should I've seen people on YouTube playing certain games with a similar build to mine and they outperform mine a lot of the time. I also notice frame stuttering too which drives me insane, I'm just wondering if someone could possibly diagnose my problem as I've tried everything and no change.
My pc specs:
Motherboard:gigabyte ga 78lmt-usb3
Ram:4x4 1333mhz Corsair
Cpu:fx 8350 BE 4.0ghz
Hdd: 1tb seagate barracuda st
Gpu: Gigabyte gtx 1060 6gb
Heatsink: cooler master hyper 212 evo
PSU: 750w artic Blue

Solution

Thats very odd, they may be some hardware issue of some sort, the only thing i can think of is to maybe get in touch with your GPU manufacture as they may be of more assistance. Hope this is helpful. :)

SkateArc

Reputable
Oct 10, 2014
Hello Brandon, What OS are you running? My first steps to see if there is a problem would be to make sure your GPU drivers are update and if no improvement i would suggest a reimage of whatever OS you have. There may be a chance something is a corruption. Before you say its hardware its best to knock out software issues first. Hope this helps :)

Brandon0202

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
Hi thank you for the quick reply, my GPU drivers are the latest I also wiped and reinstalled them with no avail, my OS is Windows 10 64 bit. In the past I've also formatted my HDD and reinstalled my OS and still have the same issue.

SkateArc

Reputable
Oct 10, 2014

Thats very odd, they may be some hardware issue of some sort, the only thing i can think of is to maybe get in touch with your GPU manufacture as they may be of more assistance. Hope this is helpful. :)

Solution