Question I think my GPU/PC in general my not be running as fast ats it should.

Aug 12, 2022
I've had my pc for about a year now and never at any point has my pc been able to run Call of Duty: Warzone well. I average about 50 frames with all graphics set to low and resolution set to 1920x1080 . I have seen other benchmarks of my same GPU with way higher frames with higher graphics settings. If anyone could help me check to see if it is running as it should, and possibly a fix, I would really appreciate it. Edit: My GPU is a 1650 Super.

I've had my pc for about a year now and never at any point has my pc been able to run Call of Duty: Warzone well. I average about 50 frames with all graphics set to low and resolution set to 1920x1080 . I have seen other benchmarks of my same GPU with way higher frames with higher graphics settings. If anyone could help me check to see if it is running as it should, and possibly a fix, I would really appreciate it. Edit: My GPU is a 1650 Super.
What is your systems full specs?

Aug 12, 2022
Maybe the psu is unstable however when building the PC did you install the GPU drivers CPU chipset drivers and things like this
Yes, I did install all the drivers and I forgot to mention I did have a new PSU in my pc for the first few months, but it stopped working. When I did have the new PSU I still had the same problems with warzone and other games not running as fast as other benchmarks I have seen of my GPU.

Yes, I did install all the drivers and I forgot to mention I did have a new PSU in my pc for the first few months, but it stopped working. When I did have the new PSU I still had the same problems with warzone and other games not running as fast as other benchmarks I have seen of my GPU.
Did you make sure your bios is up to date and set proper for the components you are running?

I did update my bios drivers last week in an attempt to fix my possible issue, so I do have the bios up to date. I am not sure about the second one.
In your bios make sure docp is enabled to help the support of dual channel ram, the two sticks of ram your using are they spaced out using every other slot or do you have them in single channel?, Knowing what make and model your psu can help is a lot. It is starting to sound like faulty psu "with a unstable current" if this is the case none of the system will run to full potential. I know you said you received a faulty psu durning build, which will cause the same issue you are experiencing now, switching to the old psu you had laying around may not have been much better other then it actually surviving compared to the last.

Aug 12, 2022
In your bios make sure docp is enabled to help the support of dual channel ram, the two sticks of ram your using are they spaced out using every other slot or do you have them in single channel?, Knowing what make and model your psu can help is a lot. It is starting to sound like faulty psu "with a unstable current" if this is the case none of the system will run to full potential. I know you said you received a faulty psu durning build, which will cause the same issue you are experiencing now, switching to the old psu you had laying around may not have been much better other then it actually surviving compared to the last.
Yes I do have Docp enabled and my ram is in the right spots. Is there anyway to test the psu to see if its unstable or not?

Aug 12, 2022
I found out what PSU I have: Nuvoton NCT6779D.