[SOLVED] I think my HDD is damaged

Sep 29, 2020
Hello, I need help with something about my HDD, recently I've been having really annoying trouble with my computer. I try to load games but they would just take forever to load up, and when they do frames drop to 0 every second, screen freezes every moment and when I tried it on CoD Warzone, when I picked up guns they took really long time to load on the hands for example. I can't tell if that's an issue with my HDD or perhaps something else? I scanned for viruses aswell and my computer is clean.
Booting my PC also takes some time even though Windows is set on my SSD, When my computer is finally booted I see in the task manager that in the processes section my disk is being used 50%, and when I got to the performance section the disk D (the hard drive) is being used by 100%. I have 2tb WD black hard drive by the way.
(Sorry for the messed comment).

a spinning drive with issues can drag an otherwise fine system down (way down!) in quite short order, as I've seen it myself even with a freshly quick formatted and now blank drive attached...; a 960 EVO-equipped system that normally boots in 12 seconds then takes 90-100 seconds to boot with a failing SATA laptop drive installed.