I think my motherboard died

Aug 19, 2018
I think my motherboard died or it it could've been my cpu. My mother board is a gigabyte x470 aorus ultra gaming and my cpu is ryzen 2400g, I tried overclocking the agpu and put it at 2.4ghz with 1.5v, the pc turned on and booted into windows but wouldn't run windows at the QHD resolution my monitor has, so I went to restart it and then it stopped turning on. Is this a motherboard issue or cpu issue? There is no sign of life on the board when I hit the power button, the LED dont lightup, the fans dont kick on, the power button doesnt light up, nothing

Remove the boot device, and all the RAMs, then lear the CMOS again. After that boot the PC, does it boot or not?

If it does not, the MB maybe gone, because usually the MB is easy to die, but sometime, the CPU may have problem too.
If the PC will boot without the RMA and boot device, and the PC shows no RAM, and no boot device error, that means the cpu/MB will be fine, and you should try only one RAM if you had more than one, because the RAM may have problem.