Question I think my motherboard is bad

Oct 30, 2020
So quick back story I was having an issue with my PC, it would shut off randomly every now and again. After three times I decided to try to figure it out.

My Build:
Ryzen 9 3900x
Asus ROG STRIX x-570 e-gaming mobo
MSI GEFORCE RXT 2060 SUPER
G. SKILL SNIPER X RAM
CORSAIR RM750X PSU

So far I have switched out my PSU (the one listed above) and that's where it started, booted up first try for a second and hasn't booted up completely for more than a minute. I've concluded that both power supplies are good.

Next I tried removing the gpu to see if it wasn't working, nothing same issue (boots up for 20-30 mins and restarts before it finishes) moved the GPU to another slot same issue.

Next I did RAM I removed the two sticks I have and tried one on all different slots nothing new. I also used a different set of RAM sticks and still nothing.

I then disconnected everything from the mother board including the cpu and verified the connections incase I missed one. Nothing worked there.

I tried to CMOS it but my computer is no longer booting to the bios page at all.

My only thought now is that the mobo is bad. I was hoping to get some other thoughts on it.

My main concern about replacing the mobo is the LED on my mobo indicate that DRAM as having an issue but I swapped my current RAM out with brand new sticks to no avail.

Please friends help a guy out.

Oct 30, 2020
Is your motherboard BIOS the most recent version for it?

Also, are you attempting to overclock anything (CPU, GPU, memory)?
Yes the bios is up to date, the motherboard it self is only three months old.

Also I am not overclocking anything