I think my video card is causing my computer to crash.

AndrewDes

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
So recently (today) my computer has been having problems. It first started when I was playing CSGO and all the sudden my screen was a bunch of black and white vertical lines. Then I restarted my computer and blah blah blah, it crashed again, but this time the lines were green&black. Then I restarted my computer once more and then when it crashed the screen was just pure white. I then factory reset my computer and I am still having the exact same problems, meaning it is obviously hard and not software.

I belelive that it is my AMD Radeon 7700 as I said in the title, but here are some of my other specs.
Windows 8
i7 processor
16g ram
and i dont know what else, i bought this out of the factory, its a DELL XPS 8500 Special Edition if that helps.

Solution

The computer he has is a 4 year old system, the Radeon 7000 series is also 4 years old, no sending it back.

leonblndr

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
If you bought the PC prebuild i would send it back right away because the power supply or the graphics card is defect OR try to plug the PC in the wall without an extension cord!

The computer he has is a 4 year old system, the Radeon 7000 series is also 4 years old, no sending it back.

Solution