[SOLVED] I think something in my PC is dead ?

Apr 20, 2021
So for the last couple days the screen would randomly turn black (mostly while gaming).
At first i thought it was a bad cable but then an AMD message popped up saying it had crashed.
So i change my GPU settings from the factory oc to normal but now the PC wont even boot properly ?
When i turn it on it makes a sound and i think the PSU fan is spinning but no other fan does.

Solution
the only no cable detected error i see is if monitor isn't attached, and I have to wonder how it displays that unless its a message from the monitor itself, reporting its not getting a signal, which makes more sense. Since new cable didn't help, did you try HDMI or DP instead? I doubt it make any difference though.

So i change my GPU settings from the factory oc to normal but now the PC wont even boot properly ?
how did you reduce OC settings? Software? I don't know why that would stop boot up.
I suspect card is problem , can you try GPU in another PC to see if it works?
Apr 20, 2021
what are specs of the PC, it generally helps if you tell us what you have as you gave us nothing to work with :)
Yeah sorry i totally forgot
i3 9100f
ASRock rx570 oc
An asus prime h410m k
2x 8gb G.skill 2400mhZ
Evga 450w 80 plus bronze
And a 500gb ssd +1tb hdd
The thing is now that pushed the 24 motherboard pin connector the fans are spinning but there is still no image

Apr 20, 2021
i hate how intel picks up bad habits from AMD, like not having integrated gpu cores in CPU. It makes it hard to check if its the GPU to blame.

What happens at boot? does it show bios and then blank screen?
No there is no image, just a "cable not detected" message.

Colif

Win 11 Master
the only no cable detected error i see is if monitor isn't attached, and I have to wonder how it displays that unless its a message from the monitor itself, reporting its not getting a signal, which makes more sense. Since new cable didn't help, did you try HDMI or DP instead? I doubt it make any difference though.

how did you reduce OC settings? Software? I don't know why that would stop boot up.

Solution
Apr 20, 2021

With ASRock tweaker, im gonna try Putting my gpu in another pc